First Birthday

First Birthday
Mommy + "The Girls"

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Girls Just Having Fun





The girls had such a blast over the holidays, (after sickus interruptus was over), and these photos reveal the inner clown in both of them. I posted them in the order I snapped them and if I do say so myself I think they turned out pretty good. Am still using the old camera but I DID get a new camera for Christmas. But looking at these pictures I kinda wonder why.......





Remember this photo? from the summer?? Look carefully and you will notice that the stairs have been recarpeted!!!!! yippeeeeekayyeeee

A week before Christmas, yes, I know christmas shopping, baking, decorating, sewing wouldn't be the same without some home renovations thrown into the mix. But it was SO worth it, before I used to cringe looking at pictures of the girls on the ugly carpeted stairs (which happens to be one of their favourite places to pose for pictures), but now I love it!!!!

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Very pretty and probably more durable?
The girls are adorable.

Beverly

Steffie B. said...

OMW......they are the cutest ever! Love those plaid skirts!
Ooooozing with beauty! ;)

Maia said...

Hi - found my way here from another blog and just had to tell you that your daughters are the cutest things ever...I love that you take tons of pictures! This blog is some serious eye-candy! Beautiful!

insanemommy said...

Glad you're back. I've missed you. The girls are sweet as pie.

Did you say sew?! What can't you do?